Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day...

There is nothing better than being showered with love and yarn on the day you're recognized for being the best mommy ever. And we all are, aren't we? Well, at least to our own kids. :)

My Mother's Day started on Saturday, with the arrival of this gorgeous yarn bouquet from Jimmy Beans Wool. The bouquet consisted of 3 skeins of Malabrigo Dos and a link to the Malabrigo Uno DOS Tres Cowl. I can't wait to knit up this super soft yarn...


On Sunday morning we went out for breakfast to one of our local diners and after that I was presented with a gift card for my favorite LYS KnitKnack. Now I just have to find the perfect pattern to shop for!

Most importantly, these cards from my soon to be 6 year old were just the things that make being a mommy the best job ever...



I hope that all you mommies had a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment