Saturday, May 25, 2013

Botanical Knits...

My copy of Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos arrived this week and I have been flipping through the pages nonstop since the moment it arrived. I am in love with every single pattern in this book. When I pre-ordered it I also got the eBook, but let me tell you that the actual book is even better. This is a paperback with flaps on the cover, that can be used to mark the page of the pattern you're currently knitting. The photography is truly stunning and the design of the book makes pattern-reading easy to follow. I also love all of the botanical ornaments filling up the white spaces on the page. My edition also came with an extra pattern, printed on card stock for the Ivy Trellis Hat and an adorable sticker page filled with leaves that have little messages to stick on different patterns.



I can't wait to finish the projects I'm currently working on so that I can get started on one of these. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment