Monday, October 1, 2012

Making the best of it...

My sweet son T came home with a stomach virus last Tuesday. Poor little guy. Thankfully, it was a 24 hr bug and he was fine the next day. On Friday evening, my husband came down with it. I thought maybe he got it because he was the one who stayed home with T that day. Boy, was I wrong! Last night, my daughter S woke up in the middle of the night and... I'll spare you the details, but it wasn't fun.

I'm home with her today and even though I will be checking work emails throughout the day, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take a break from my Canaletto Cowl project to try and master a new technique. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to figure out the magic loop technique. I promised the hubby some socks and since Fall is here... I better get a move on it. I picked the Traditional Gansey Socks pattern from the book Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy D. Johnson. Hubby has approved the pattern and yarn choice. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment