Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Time = Crazy Busy Time...

Days, Weeks, etc... Time is just going by too fast. I can't believe it's the middle of July! Part of me is starting to get sad about the summer ending already. Crazy, right? We have been enjoying every minute of  it. Going to the pool, getting together with friends, grilling. It's just wonderful...

I'm chugging along with the knitting too. I finished my husband's hat. And he loves it! I'm making progress with the Repetitive Element and I started a new pair of socks (2 at a time) for my friend Ken. I'm starting to panic a little about all the things that I want to knit in the next few months for the Fall and Winter. I think if I write everything down here I'll actually accomplish most of them We'll see. Let's recap my new year's resolutions first:

1) Knit a sweater for myself - Working on cardigan # 2! Yay!

2) Learn to knit 2 socks at a time - Working on pair # 2! Yay!

3) Knit something for my son - not done

4) Learn Intarsia - not done

So I thought maybe it would be a good thing to combine #3 and 4 and found this project for a hat on Ravelry, It's called Little Elly Hat by Deepika. I'm in love with it. Tommy will look so cute!

Aside from the the resolutions, I also need to knit a newborn item of a co-worker, fingerless gloves for a friend, a hat for a friend, hat for my dad, hat for my step mom, mittens for Sophia and Tommy... The list just keeps going. How am I ever going to find the time for all this?

One day at a time, I guess.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment