Friday, January 25, 2013

Knitter problems...

Will I ever have enough needles? Really. My dear knitters, how often do you find yourselves getting ready to start a new project, yarn picked, wound and ready to go, and then realize you don't have the needle the pattern calls for? It happens way too often for me.
I have two sets of interchangeable needles and countless others that I have bought over time. It just doesn't seem like it's ever enough. And you know what happens after that, right? You go to your LYS to buy the needle you need and end up falling in love with some yarn that you don't really have a project for, but that you must have. Then you go on Ravelry to find a project for the pretty yarn and realize you don't have the needle the pattern calls for, which brings you back to the LYS....
This time I decided to be patient. I ordered the needles online. I'm trying so hard to use my stash yarn. And I know myself... I can't resist.
But don't worry, LYS... My birthday will be here in no time and I'll be rushing over to treat myself to lots and lots of skeins of your beautiful yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment