Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's start

Hi. You're probably wondering why I'm here. Or why you should read this blog. To be honest, I don't know if I can answer that question just yet.
First, let me introduce myself to you. I'm 36, married and a mother to two amazing kids. S is 5 and T is 14 months. They definitely keep me busy. I also hold a full time job in the publishing world.
I love to knit. Let me start out by saying that I'm not a pro. I have only been knitting for a few years. I walked into a yarn shop one day and came out with a book, needles and enough yarn for a scarf. With the help of YouTube I taught myself how to knit. I like to challenge myself with the projects I pick. I don't always finish my projects... And I get in trouble for not knitting a gauge swatch... Mostly, I knit on the train and after the kids go to bed.
There are many wonderful blogs out there that have inspired me to start my own. I don't know if my life will be as interesting as theirs, but I'm curious to see where this leads me.

So... Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment