Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Dropped Stitch....

Guess who dropped a stitch today? Guess who's not happy about it?

How did this happen, you ask? Well.... There is a slight chance I fell asleep while knitting on the train... Yup... I simply dozed off... For just a moment. Long enough to make my mistake... Please tell me I'm not the only one who's ever done that. :)

I've been trying very hard to be good about fixing my mistakes. I've been backtracking, watching videos, and when necessary, starting over. Today I decided to watch a couple of videos online to see if I could fix this. Not a chance. LOL. I just can't figure it out. I've picked up a dropped stitch in stockinette stitch but garter? Forget it.

Thankfully, I haven't gotten very far in this project. Time to start over...

The mess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment